How I work with clients on projects
If you have worked with a copywriter before, you know that like any business, there are processes and paperwork to be filled. Luckily for you, as a solopreneur, my processes are straightforward and there are not too many forms to fill out!
Here’s my process [for new clients]
- You have contacted me via email regarding your project. I will schedule a call with you to understand more about what you need and whether we are a good fit.
- After the call (approx 15-30 minutes), I will send you a proposal and quote for the project.
- Once you sign and send back the proposal, I will send you a briefing form to fill out [ we can do this over the phone, or via email, whichever you prefer].
- Once we have completed the brief thoroughly, I will do my research and write the first draft
- I send you the first draft, we discuss it, you provide feedback and comments.
- I go back and write the second draft and send it to you
- You get two rounds of revisions after which the copy would be ready for sign-off
- I send you my invoice and you pay [you legend].
My process for existing clients
The process is usually much quicker for existing clients as we are both familiar with what needs to happen.
What do you charge?
I charge a fixed or set fee (not an hourly rate) for each project depending on scope.
Do you understand my industry and what I’m trying to do?
I don’t take on projects unless I’m 120% certain I can deliver on it. If I’m not suited to your project, I will happily give you the names of other reliable copywriters in my professional network. I believe in utmost transparency when dealing with clients.
I didn’t really like what you wrote, what now?
We will work on the copy together until you’re happy with what I’ve written. I do offer a money-back guarantee in some cases.
When do I pay your invoice?
I will send you my invoice as soon as you’ve signed off on the copy.
Hi! My name is Rashida Tayabali and I’m a marketing copywriter based in Sydney. I use a combination of copywriting and storytelling techniques to create content for businesses. It helps you stand out and form a lasting connection with your audience.