Hello! My name is Rashida Tayabali a Sydney copywriter and website copywriter who loves words and how to make them sing for your business
(in case you’re wondering from my name, English is my first language!).
If you’re looking for an Australian copywriter who:
- delivers copy exactly matched to the brand’s voice, personality and communication objectives
- is easy to work with, reliable, professional and a stickler for deadlines
- represents you well in front of clients and customers
- provides you with high quality copy each time at competitive rates then read on…
Who am I?
I was born in Kenya and moved to Australia in 2004 to complete my business degree from Edith Cowan University in Perth.
I loved my experiences (and the beaches) so much, I decided to put down roots in Perth and eventually ended up in Sydney.
From 2006-2011, I’ve worked with some pretty amazing companies and brands as marketing/project coordinator in Perth and Sydney including Edith Cowan University, Wesfarmers and USANA Health Sciences. Connect with me on LinkedIn
My writing journey…
When my son came along in 2011, I decided to turn a love of reading and writing stories into an actual career – I became a features writer by completing courses from the Australian Writers Centre.
My stories have been published in Essential Kids & Baby, LifeStyle (SMH), fitness magazines and Women’s Agenda. Plus I’ve interviewed some amazing people as part of these articles.
A love of stories led me into combining feature articles with web copywriting and SEO writing for small and big businesses. I bring the best of my corporate marketing experience and storytelling skills to every piece of content illuminating your business’s best qualities and connecting with your customers.
What I do:
- website copywriting
- SEO copywriting
- profiles and bios
- feature articles for editors
- blog posts (optimised for SEO but fun and knowledgeable to read)
- Q&A style interview articles
- white papers
- case studies
- press releases
- in-house corporate articles
- about pages
- sponsored and branded content
- editing and proofreading documents
- video and podcast scripts
- re-purposing existing content
- speeches and presentations
- catalogue or product descriptions
If your project or industry is not listed, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a chat about your specific copywriting project +61 403 650 990.
Who I work with:
- Consumer wellness brands and health businesses
- Arts and not-for-profit organisations
- Marketing and digital agencies
- Start-ups and female entrepreneur businesses
- Online and print magazines
- Entrepreneur focused magazines – Q & A style interviews, relevant business topics and blogs
- Corporate and small brands
- Custom magazines/in-house publications
- Small to medium sized companies
- Government departments
It is a pleasure to have Rashida in my team for Leaders in Heels. She has an excellent work ethic, is very supportive, efficient and the most important in overlooking editorial section of the magazine she perfectly knows how to plan towards deadlines. She is creative in ideas and is able to easily switch from writing professional press releases to light-hearted posts. I would recommend her for any role that requires entrepreneurial spirit and experience in marketing and writing, Kasia Gospos, CEO Leaders in Heels.
I’m a member of this warm and wonderful team of copywriters across Australia so I’m constantly learning how to become a better copywriter for my clients.
Let’s have a chat if you think I’m what you’re looking for – finding a copywriter for your business need not be a scary process.
I’m a graduate of this industry leading SEO course which means I can make SEO less scary for your business and website and ensure everything works well for Google and your customers.
Add some SEO magic to your business today.
When I’m not writing…
I’m reading a new book from my local library, negotiating with my 5 year old to give me just ‘two more minutes’, thinking of story ideas for editors and listening to podcasts.
Come say hi to me on Twitter @rashidatayabali where you’ll find me breathlessly following Masterchef tweets or check out my blog for helpful tips on copywriting and running a business with little ones.
As always, Rashida met the brief with minimal edits, and delivered compelling content within deadline. I would highly recommend Rashida to anyone requiring an experienced copy writer with personality, commitment and speed Elke Keeley, Co-Founder UrbanYou.